Pooping Like a ChampOct 08, 2021
It’s that thing that everyone does but nobody wants to talk about: Poop. Most people (understandably so) prefer not to talk about what happens in the bathroom, but there’s a reason why most docs ask you about your bowel movements when you go to the doctor’s office.
It may not be the most comfortable conversation to have, but your poop can actually tell you a whole lot about your gut health — which, in turn, can tell you a lot about your overall health.
Here are some signs that your poop may be giving you about your gut health:
- Diarrhea Can Be A Sign Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abnormal Poops Can Be A Sign Of Dehydration
- Painful Bowel Movements Can Be A Sign Of Inflammation
- Regular Diarrhea Can Point To Food Allergies
- Diarrhea Or Constipation Can Be Signs Of SIBO
- You Might Be Low On Fiber
These conditions can all be helped by healing your gut. With my 30-Day Gut Fix we can begin working on crushing these symptoms. Here’s a recap of what it includes:
- 4 Weeks of Suggested Meals and a Shopping List
- 30-Day Gut Health Calendar
- Food Diary
- Handouts and resources
- And a beautiful workbook to guide you through the program
Are you ready to finally get on track with eating healthy (and actually stay there)?
Get ready to make it happen with my FREE 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.