1. We promote products we love. This didn't happen on accident and we took the time learn about the quality of our products, the company that makes them and the community that surrounds it. We truly love the products we are sharing with you! My favourite question to ask when meeting a new representative from any company is: why did you choose that company and products? I love hearing their passion as they share their personal story.
Clarifying – None of us feel we were going to "get rich" by selling you crappy products you wont love. If your friend is sharing their DS products with you, its because they are sharing something they love with you. Listen to them, even if you are not interested in becoming a customer. You are helping them simply by showing you care enough to hear them.
2. Direct Sales is simply a method of distribution. In my personal opinion, it's a great method! The wonderful thing about Direct Sales is it is a direct shipping from a company to customer and the representative is compensated for the referral. You order what you want and it goes to your home (kinda like Amazon, but a family is benefiting from your purchase).
Clarifying – Some companies offer amazing discounts to be both a customer and a representative. Your DS rep will likely share that with you, BUT we also know that you may never promote our products to others. We are ok with that! Always be willing to know all the options, I was a person who joined my company to save money on my families products.
3. Direct Sales supports families. Being in the DS industry for more than 7 years, I have seen so many families pay off debt, moms afford to stay home to raise their babies, other families benefit from family vacations they otherwise would not of been able to afford, and I have seen countless individuals benefit from a positive uplifting community. We all deserve to be supported, inspired and feel we belong. Direct Sales is a small business model that not only can improve a families finances, but that also offers positive community.
Clarifying – Your purchases promote financial wellness in your own community. That my friend is something to be proud of!
4. Direct Sales often has better quality products. Another Big Bonus about DS products is these companies do not have to pay mega dollars on advertising or shelf space at big box stores. This allows them to put all that money into creating better quality products (and believe me they do!) I personally purchase as much as I can from other DS moms because I love the quality of what I purchase! I purchase my skin care, make-up, jewellery, bags, essential oils, natural cleaning supplies, cookware and more all from different representatives from different companies because the quality is amazing!
Clarifying – Most DS companies also offer a money back guarantee on their products, which means your investment is backed by quality assurance!
5. It's a hard business and takes a lot of personal growth, focus and determination, BUT the rewards are bigger! Coming from traditional business ownership, I had no idea what my DS business would do for my family. It has brought me home so that I can prioritize my schedule around my children. My DS business has allowed us to offer our children quality education, and it has allowed me to support thousands of families in living healthier lives, than I ever would of in my practice. I have the time freedom to volunteer hundreds of hours of my time every year and no longer rely on transactional income (time for money). Building my business was not easy, but the rewards have far exceeded what I imagined was possible. The joy I now receive comes from watching other families experience the same benefits.
Clarifying – If you do not see yourself building a DS business, we honour and respect that. It takes a lot of learning, digging into personal development and incredible determination. If that is not for you, we do not judge you for that.